I decided to join this concept this week…so, don’t be shy! Introduce yourselves, and post your own blog links so others can meet you.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
- Where did your most recent trip take you? West Palm Beach, FL
- Is there a place that you’d like to visit that you haven’t yet? If so, where? Israel, Jordan, Egypt, India, China, Hong Kong, Kenya, Morocco, Brazil, Surinam, Argentina, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Poland, Nepal…and about a million others
- Do you travel lightly, or do you cram as much into your luggage as possible? I try to pack lightly, but usually am traveling for multiple purposes and therefore cannot.
- Do your eating and exercise habits change when you travel? If so, how? Absolutely! I enjoy local foods, and tend to walk a lot more.
- Tell us about a place you’ve been that you’d like to go back to. My fave places have been Tasmania Australia, Venice Italy, St. Petersburg Russia, Durban South Africa, the Isle of Arran Scotland, and I would love to go see more than 7 hours worth of layover in Auckland, NZ!
- Do you prefer to travel at a certain time of year? Anytime.
- If you had to choose, would you go to the beach or the mountains? Both?
- Have you ever needed a passport to travel? Let’s just say, I’m about to run out of pages in mine…
- Do you collect anything in your travels? Postcards for me, magnets for a friend, and spoons for my mother
- Where do you plan to go next? Key West all the way up the coast of FL, then to Eureka Springs AR, then to Chicago and then Grand Rapids MI, and then to NC and all the way up the coast to Maine for More Than a Walkabout (and a brief family visit in the middle there).
Now it’s your turn! Don’t forget to come back to share a link in the comments! Happy Monday friends!