Okay, so I’m a tomboy and have never cared that much for how I look and the health of my skin, hair and nails. But I’m 31 now, and beginning to realize that I should have been taking better care of my skin, hair and nails all along…but since I haven’t the next action step this year is to do just that! But, my focus is doing things naturally as much as possible. So here are the ways I am implementing this action step in my life:
- Research natural remedies and care for skin, hair and nails
- Purchase the necessary supplies for making these home creams, masks, etc.
- Use tips from my friend, Celina, who is a real home remedy for skin care/hair care buff
- Use these masks, creams, solutions, etc. as often as I need to (will vary depending on treatment!)
- Specifically target my problem areas (adult acne [mild as it may be], bad cuticles, frizzy hair, not moisturizing enough)
- Gradually eliminate the unnatural products I use as much as possible (ex. I currently use acne treatment face wash since the adult acne hit me in the last eight months or so, and replace this with the honey/olive oil concoction Celina suggested, assuming it works)
- Keep my hair trimmed while I grow it out again
- Keep my nails trimmed on both hands (not just the left–I’m an electric guitarist, not classical!)
- Post these tips and tricks as I test them out so others can use them, too!