Recently, I gained a fantastic workout buddy. She’s as enthusiastic about working out as I am, even if she’s not quite up as far in fitness levels as I am. I’ve been working at it longer, so it’s not a surprise. But she says it motivates her more, trying to catch up to me. And that motivates me to stay up, too. So, it’s a mutually beneficial thing.
Unfortunately, we only connected about 1 month before I came down to Guatemala! So…that presented a new problem: keeping updated with her on things.
And I don’t want to lose the push to stay active (not that I have much of a choice here, not having a car, and being too cheap to take taxis and tuk-tuks everywhere). And I want to keep training, etc., but sometimes need that push. So… this is my next action step–to stay updated with Celina. And here’s how.
- Check in on a weekly basis with the goals for the week
- Execute the plan for the week!
- Participate in Tribesports.com challenges together
- Check in basically every day (or every other day, depending) with our progress for the week
- Share ideas regularly about improving work outs, things we learn, etc.