So, I’ve got my running plan basically in place, but nothing else. So, it’s time to create fitness maps each week.
- Write out running goals for the week at the beginning of the week
- Then fill in the gaps with cross-training goals (bicycling, walking, swimming, whatever other cardio)
- Plan 2-3 days of weight training per week, with specific goals (numbers of reps, which exercises to perform, times for each set, etc.)
- Submit fitness map to workout buddy at the beginning of each week for accountability
- Choose one small, inexpensive (or free) and healthy reward for each week when all goals are met