Since I’m moving to a new city, might as well change some other things, too. Time for a new look. I am a bit of tomboy, but I’m in my 30s and really should be kind of past that sloppy look of t-shirts and jeans/shorts all the time. So, yeah. Let’s do a few simple things to help me feel more feminine and professional.
- Keep my toenails painted
- Wear makeup for church or other things where I am on a platform/in the public eye (but not all the time–I know I won’t do it)
- Stop dressing like a tomboy—get more blouses, dress slacks, skirts, dresses, dressier shoes and less jeans/shorts/athletic wear/t-shirts
- Sort all clothing
- Donate all old clothing
- Consider a new hairstyle
- Do something with my hair most days—even if it’s just a loose ponytail, pinned back sides or whatever—do something with it!
- Keep my fingernails buffed, since I can’t stand nail polish on my fingers
- Keep up the facial skin care regiment my accountability partner taught me (she’s a makeup rep)
I know there are other things I could do, but I’m not going to go too drastic.