I’ve always been trained to be frugal. My Dad was, well, cheap, when it came to a lot of things. So wanting to spend less and making creative doesn’t bother me. But since I’m starting a new chapter in life, and food really isn’t that important to me (I am far from the girl who runs so that she can eat more!), I would rather maintain a healthy diet, but do so for less so that I can enjoy all that my new city offers, without constantly feeling like I daren’t spend the extra $10 a given month on a group outing of some kind. So…time to get creative and implement some plans for the new life!
- Start couponing
- Find sale sheets at my local grocery store(s)
- Locate the nearest Aldi‘s to my new apartment
- Get memberships at my local grocery stores
- Find good sites online for ordering specialty things that are more expensive shopping in-store
- Make a “basic ingredients” list to stock my cabinets with which to make a variety of nutritional tasty meals
- Go on Pinterest and look for some ideas 🙂